See Also: More on iRacing Pro Invitational Series
Pete Pistone’s final edition of the iRacing Pro Invitational Power Rankings following the seventh and final race of the series at virtual North Wilkesboro Speedway.
1. Timmy Hill – Finished second for the second time in the seven-race Pro Invitational Series. Hill led the series with a 3.6 average finish and won at virtual Texas Motor Speedway. His only finish outside the top three was 11th at Talladega.
Previous Ranking: 2nd
2. William Byron: Did not race at North Wilkesboro despite leading the series with three wins. Byron was by far the laps led leader in the series with 406 laps at the front of the field.
Previous Ranking: 1st
3. Denny Hamlin: Scored another victory Saturday at North Wilkesboro to bookend the series with victories at the start and finish. Hamlin ranked fourth in laps led (51) and fourth in average finish (11.6) among drivers that competed in all races. He led 24 laps at North Wilkesboro, including the final nine. "That was fun! It was awesome to be a part of this series. Thanks to @iRacing for putting it together and my partners @FedEx @CocaColaRacing @ToyotaRacing @Jumpman23 for being a part of it. Had a solid team too @SimCraft @KeeganLeahy @3widemiddle. On to Darlington!" the race winner tweeted.
Previous Ranking: 7th
4. Garrett Smithley: Compiled the second-best average finish (7.6) among drivers that competed in all seven Pro Invitational Series races. Smithley led in three races for a total of 38 laps.
Previous Ranking: 4th
5. Landon Cassill: Came home 10th at North Wilkesboro to lower his average finish to 10.9 in the seven races.
Previous Racing: 6th
6. Ryan Preece: Was out front for 32 laps at North Wilkesboro to increase his series total to 100, which ranked second in the Pro Invitational Series. Preece put together a 13.4 average finish in the seven races but was involved in an incident that led to Saturday’s 27th-place finish.
Previous Ranking: 5th
7. Parker Kligerman: An eighth-place North Wilkesboro finish was his third top 10 in the Pro Invitational Series. Kligerman compiled a 13.3 average finish that ranked him fifth among drivers that competed in all seven races. That was an epic time. "Thank you @iRacing @NASCAR @NASCARONFOX & all the drivers for making these happen over the last couple weeks. Today we battled everything including the pace car. Had speed to be in the fight but just couldn’t get to the front," Kligerman tweeted.
Previous Ranking: 8th
8. Alex Bowman: Bowman did not race at North Wilkesboro in the Pro Invitational Series finale. He scored one win and a 9.3 average finish in six starts.
Previous Ranking: 3rd
9. Dale Earnhardt Jr.: The man who helped get the North Wilkesboro/iRacing connection going finished 15th on Saturday. Earnhardt Jr. wound up with three top 10s and an average finish of 15.6 in the Pro Invitational Series. "The end of the line for the Pro Invitational. Thanks iRacing," Earnhardt tweeted. North Wilkesboro will now be available on iRacing today, May 11.
Previous Ranking: 9th
10. Kyle Busch: A rough ending to the Pro Invitational Series for Busch. His 23rd-place finish raised average finish to 16.4 in the seven races, which tied for eighth best among drivers that ran all the races.
Previous Ranking: 10th
Honorable Mentions: Tyler Reddick, Ross Chastain and Austin Dillon each scored their first top-five finish; Brennan Poole recorded two top 10s and an 8.3 average finish in his three starts; Christopher Bell led a race-high 61 laps at North Wilkesboro.