|Birthdate:||Oct. 29, 1992|
|First Career Cup Series race:||March 22, 2015 (Auto Club Speedway)|
|Career Cup Wins:||1|
|Career Cup Poles:||0|
|Best Cup Series Championship Finish:||16th – 2016|
- 2019: Scored four top 10s and finished 20th in the standings in his last season driving for JTG-Daugherty Racing. In 2020, he will return to Roush Fenway Racing where he will drive the No. 17 Ford.
- 2018: Finished 24th in the standings and finished fifth in both races at Daytona.
- 2017: Made the move to JTG-Daugherty Racing where he posted four top-10 finishes.
- 2016: In his first full Cup Series campaign, driving for Front Row Motorsports, Buescher won the rain-shortened race at Pocono in August. That qualified him for the post-season , but he was eliminated from title contention in the first round and finished 16th in the final standings.
- 2015: Won two races on his way to the 2015 NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship with Roush Fenway Racing.
- 2014: Captured first NASCAR Xfinity Series win at Mid-Ohio.
- 2012: Won ARCA Series Championship with four wins, 12 top-five and 16 top-10 finishes.
- 2011: Named ARCA Series Rookie of the Year with wins in three of the final four races of the season.
- 2006: Earned title of youngest winner in the Legends Car Series Pro Division.
- 2004: Won at Bandolero Series Nationals at the age of 12.In 2013 won in his only ARCA Series start, leading 20 laps before taking the checkered flag.
Won the 2012 ARCA Series Championship, earning a career-high four wins, 12 top-five and 16 top-10 finishes. … In 2011 competed in first full-time season with ARCA Series, taking Rookie of the Year honors after winning three of the final four races and notching 14 top-five and 16 top-10 finishes. … In 2009-2010 made 15 ARCA Series starts, earning six top-five and 10 top-10 finishes. … Won first career ARCA Series race in 2010 at Toledo Speedway, taking his second win at Mansfield Motorsports Speedway with the Roulo Bros. … Became the youngest pole winner in series history at Salem Speedway during his first season in 2009. … Ran five ASA Speed Truck races in 2008, notching three poles and three wins. … Also made two ASA Late Model starts, claiming one pole and top five finishes in both races. … In 2006 raced in the Legends Car Series, becoming the youngest winner in the Pro Division at the age of 13. … In 2004 won at the Bandolero Series Nationals. … Began racing motorcycles at the age of six.