|Birthdate:||Oct. 29, 1992|
|First Career Cup Series race:||March 22, 2015 (Auto Club Speedway)|
|Career Cup Wins:||1|
|Career Cup Poles:||0|
|Best Cup Series Championship Finish:||16th – 2016|
• 2018: Finished 24th in the standings and finished fifth in both races at Daytona.
• 2017: Made the move to JTG-Daugherty Racing where he posted four top-10 finishes.
• 2016: In his first full Cup Series campaign, driving for Front Row Motorsports, Buescher won the rain-shortened race at Pocono in August. That qualified him for the post-season , but he was eliminated from title contention in the first round and finished 16th in the final standings.
• 2015: Won two races on his way to the 2015 NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship.
• 2014: Captured first NASCAR Xfinity Series win at Mid-Ohio.
• 2012: Won ARCA Series Championship with four wins, 12 top-five and 16 top-10 finishes.
• 2011: Named ARCA Series Rookie of the Year with wins in three of the final four races of the season.
• 2006: Earned title of youngest winner in the Legends Car Series Pro Division.
• 2004: Won at Bandolero Series Nationals at the age of 12.
In 2013 won in his only ARCA Series start, leading 20 laps before taking the checkered flag. … Won the 2012 ARCA Series Championship, earning a career-high four wins, 12 top-five and 16 top-10 finishes. … In 2011 competed in first full-time season with ARCA Series, taking Rookie of the Year honors after winning three of the final four races and notching 14 top-five and 16 top-10 finishes. … In 2009-2010 made 15 ARCA Series starts, earning six top-five and 10 top-10 finishes. … Won first career ARCA Series race in 2010 at Toledo Speedway, taking his second win at Mansfield Motorsports Speedway with the Roulo Bros. … Became the youngest pole winner in series history at Salem Speedway during his first season in 2009. … Ran five ASA Speed Truck races in 2008, notching three poles and three wins. … Also made two ASA Late Model starts, claiming one pole and top five finishes in both races. … In 2006 raced in the Legends Car Series, becoming the youngest winner in the Pro Division at the age of 13. … In 2004 won at the Bandolero Series Nationals. … Began racing motorcycles at the age of six.