TALLADEGA, Ala. – Talladega Superspeedway announced today that admissions are AVAILABLE NOW to the new, much anticipated Talladega Garage Experience, where fans will be immersed into the sport of NASCAR like never before when it debuts at the 2.66-mile venue in October upon the completion of Transformation – The Talladega Infield Project presented by Graybar.
Fans can simply call 1-877-Go2-DEGA to reserve their passes into the one-of-a-kind, ultimate Talladega Garage Experience, which will deliver extraordinary access and activities. The track also released a new, colorful, educational “flythrough” video and artwork that showcases what fans can come to expect.
Set to open Oct. 11-13 as part of Talladega Superspeedway’s 50th anniversary during the 1000Bulbs.com 500 for the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series (MENCS) and the Sugarlands Shine 250 for the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Series (NGOTS), the Talladega Garage Experience will feature:
• Access inside all of the MENCS garages via an “up-close” fan viewing walkway – It’s like getting in the locker room on game day as fans will be under the same roof, just feet away from the teams and cars of NASCAR’s premier series as they are prepped for the track.
• Open Air Social Club – The 35,000-square-foot venue is just steps away from each of the top 22 MENCS garage stalls and will feature a bar, a large 41-foot diagonal video screen, lounge chairs, tables, televisions and more.
• Celebration Plaza – Be a part of the Gatorade Victory Lane celebration once the winner of each race takes the checkered flag.
• Iron Alley – After entering the Talladega Garage Experience, take a stroll down memory lane, filled with iconic track facts, historic race cars and memorabilia.
• Social Areas – Watch Zone with a magnificent 40×80 foot video board, a Kids Zone and a Beer Garden. A total of 140,000 square feet of engagement areas with plenty of seating for relaxation.
• Wi-Fi – Free Wi-Fi access available only in the Talladega Garage Experience.
• Other enhancements such as Concession Stands, Restroom Complexes, Guest Services Center and fan First Aid Facility are throughout the Talladega Garage Experience.
Advance-priced admissions for adults for Sunday in the Talladega Garage Experience are just $89. There are also special advance-priced offers for the Talladega Garage Experience for children 12 and under ($39 for Sunday), military members and first responders ($60 for Sunday). Full weekend options are available as well. Each Talladega Garage Experience pass must accompany a grandstand or infield admission ticket for that day’s on-track event. To see all pricing options, log onto www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/TGE.
To guarantee their admissions, fans are encouraged to call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. An additional area located in the Talladega Garage Experience is the two-level Pit Road Club, and those tickets are sold separately.
The approximately $50 million Transformation – The Talladega Superspeedway Infield Project presented by Graybar is part of International Speedway Corporation’s (Talladega’s parent company) long-term capital allocation plan and reinvestment into its major motorsports complexes. A new oversized, 2-lane Turn 3 vehicle tunnel, as well as the new Finish Line Premium RV area (full hookups) and Infield Shower Trailers, will be in place for the upcoming tripleheader weekend, featuring the GEICO 500, April 26-28. Information on new RV spaces located inside the Alabama Gang Superstretch that will be in place for October is forthcoming.