One on One: Tony Stewart
By: MRN Staff on September 7, 2013 | 6:35 P.M. EST
Stewart is at the track for the first time since suffering a broken right leg in a sprint car crash Aug. 5 that will sideline him the rest of the season. (Photo: Getty Images)
Motor Racing Network's Steve Post sat down with Tony Stewart to talk about a number of topics prior to Saturday nights's Federated Auto Parts 400 broadcast on the Motor Racing Network.
Upcoming Cup Broadcasts
- Knost to Sub for Suspended Childers
- Hendrick Team Seeking First Win in 2017
- Team Penske to Appeal Penalties
- Dave Rogers Taking Personal Leave
- Truex More Comfortable at Martinsville
- New Digital Platform to Feature Racing in Virginia
- Opinion: I Was Just Thinking ...
- NASCAR Notebook: No Atlanta Repave ... for Now