By: Pete Pistone - @PPistone | MRN.com on April 16, 2013 | 9:30 A.M. EST
With a victory in Texas, Kyle Busch has moved to the top of this week's Motor Racing Network Power Rankings. (Photo: Jeff Wackerlin)
1. Kyle Busch: Pulled off the Texas sweep and his second Sprint Cup Series win of the year has the younger Busch on quite a roll.
Season-to-Date Driver Rating: 113.0
Point Standings: Third
Previous Ranking: Fourth
2. Jimmie Johnson: Not much of a factor for the win but still able to post a respectable sixth-place finish in Texas.
Season-to-Date Driver Rating: 115.5
Point Standings: First
Previous Ranking: First
3. Brad Keselowski: In the eye of the storm after pre-race inspection issues and a post-race tirade that while not drawing a fine, certainly does not mean the No. 2 team will get off without some major penalties this week.
Season-to-Date Driver Rating: 100.2
Point Standings: Second
Previous Ranking: Second
4. Kasey Kahne: Finished just outside the top 10 on a night where he wasn't great but not completely bad.
Season-to-Date Driver Rating: 103.3
Point Standings: Seventh
Previous Ranking: Fifth
5. Dale Earnhardt Jr.: A miscue on switching to a second battery compounded by speeding penalties on pit road were just part of the reason why Earnhardt finished 29th in Texas.
Season-to-Date Driver Rating: 97.7
Point Standings: Sixth
Previous Ranking: Third
6. Clint Bowyer: A 15th-place finish for the Michael Waltrip Racing driver, who was a non-factor in Texas.
Season-to-Date Driver Rating: 90.9
Point Standings: Eighth
Previous Ranking: Sixth
7. Greg Biffle: Fast car in Thursday's test session and after falling behind early in the race, showed some speed in the late going to come home fourth.
Season-to-Date Driver Rating: 89.9
Point Standings: Fourth
Previous Ranking: Seventh
8. Carl Edwards: Called his third-place finish a "gift," but you know what? A top five is a top five.
Season-to-Date Driver Rating: 88.6
Point Standings: Fifth
Previous Ranking: Eighth
9. Matt Kenseth: His first Texas start for Joe Gibbs Racing netted Kenseth a solid, if not impressive, 12th-place finish.
Season-to-Date Driver Rating: 109.7
Point Standings: 11th
Previous Ranking: Ninth
10. Jeff Gordon: Saw his chance for victory go away in the late going with a right-front hub problem.
Season-to-Date Driver Rating: 92.9
Point Standings: 15th
Previous Ranking: 10th