Red Bull Makes Personnel Swap
June 1, 2010 | 3:36 P.M. EST
"Due to the circumstances of our current situation, we have an opportunity to experiment with different personnel combinations," said Jay Frye, Red Bull Racing Team General Manager and Vice President.
No. 82 driver Scott Speed is paired with crew chief Ryan Pemberton, and No. 83 driver Casey Mears with crew chief Jimmy Elledge, who previously worked with Mears at Chip Ganassi Racing from 2003-2005, earning two poles, four top-fives and 18 top-10 finishes.
Next MRN Broadcast
Upcoming Cup Broadcasts
- Martinsville Fantasy Racing Preview
- MRN.com Weekend Preview
- Knost to Sub for Suspended Childers
- Hendrick Team Seeking First Win in 2017
- Team Penske to Appeal Penalties
- Dave Rogers Taking Personal Leave
- Truex More Comfortable at Martinsville
- New Digital Platform to Feature Racing in Virginia